The Bali Bible (TBB) claims no ownership, affiliation with, or endorsement of any photos that are posted on our site.
The truthfulness of all photos are assumed by the user and their validity is not the responsibility of TBB. Please note that by uploading photos, you are granting TBB the non-exclusive rights to use, copy, re-purpose and display those photos at our discretion.
If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by us infringes your copyright, please provide the written information requested below. The procedure outlined below is exclusively for notifying The Bali Bible (TBB) that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
Please provide the following information in the following format:
- A clear identification of the copyrighted work you claim was infringed.
- A clear identification of the material you claim is infringing the copyrighted work, and information that will allow us to locate that material on the Website, such as a link to the infringing material.
- Your contact information so that we can reply to your complaint, preferably including an email address and telephone number.
- Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that the material that is claimed as copyright infringement is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
- Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and I am the copyright owner, or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
- The notice must be signed by the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Email this to: email@example.com
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys fees) if you make a false claim of copyright infringement.
We will review and address all notices that comply with the requirements above.
REPEAT INFRINGER POLICY
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable law, TBB has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at TBB's sole discretion, subscribers or account holders who are deemed to be repeat infringers. TBB may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Site and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.