Tue 11th Apr, 2017
Skill Share: How to Amplify Social Media with Zero Budget
Social media is an incredibly powerful tool to reach millions of people and market yourself, your products and services using content. Amazing platforms with millions of potential customers who spend hours posting, liking and commenting; but so hard to actually turn them into real sales.
Most startups and entrepreneurs fail when using content as they don't have a funnel, write poor copy, don't know how to use the tools to discover audiences and end up being in "guess mode", where they waste tons of money in wrong ads.
In this talk you will learn:
- What's growth hacking and how it can change your life
- How to get traffic for free or with very limited budgets (i.e. 1$ a day) using social media
- How to post on Facebook to reach 300% of your users
- How to have a crowd of customers at your bar/restaurant/cafe/shop using Instagram
- How to sell using social media
An AMA (ask me anything) session will follow.
About the Speaker
Andrea is a digital nomad entrepreneur. He worked on hundreds of digital projects for brands like Ferrari, Discovery, Hyundai, Pepe Jeans London, Alitalia, Microsoft, Tommy Hilfiger, Clinique and many others. He's the founding partner of Webing Academy – a pop up training academy offering workshops and masterclasses on digital marketing and CEO at Webing. Andrea lives in London but often travels to Milan, Bali, Singapore, the U.S. and Rome. You can find him working in a creative coworking or in the ocean riding waves.