Fri 28th Apr, 2017
Rotary eClub Bali Charity Gala Dinner
Alila Seminyak will host the first Fundraising Gala Dinner for Rotary eClub of Bali. The club was founded in 2015, and is the first eClub in the Rotary International District of Indonesia.
With ongoing support from our friends and partners we will fund strategic programmes that enormously benefit disadvantaged communities on our beautiful island of Bali and beyond.
The board of directors and members are committed to creating better futures for Indonesia’s underprivileged youth, here in Bali, and in Sumba. Every cent received through fundraising is spent on the charity, with no more than 10% of any project spent on project admin. No Rotarian receives payment for any work done, and all projects are audited and vetted for specific criteria. As such, they must be sustainable, reviewable and meet one of six Rotary International areas of focus, including: environment, health, education, disease and peace and conflict resolution.
The charities who will benefit are:
- Bali Children’s Foundation – giving children the opportunity to attain higher education in impoverished regions of Bali
- Matahari Terbit Centre – assisting physically and mentally challenged children
- Solemen – Humanitarian charity assisting the underprivileged of Bali
- I’m An Angel – A charity developing and implementing strategic programmes for the disadvantaged of Bali
- Education – books for children in Sumba, Indonesia
- Library establishment in northern Bali, working with Rotaract Clubs of Taman and Nusa Dua