Fri 14th Sep, 2018
Welcome to Petitenget Arts & Spirit Festival 2018 For the very first time, the spirit of the mythical giant chosen to safeguard Kerobokan Village will be brought to life on a truly epic scale, only from September 14 – 16 at Kerobokan’s Petitenget Beach.
Events will span the full spectrum of traditional and modern interactive entertainment.
Friday September, 14 2018 Schedule:
- Jamming Session 3:00pm - 4:45pm
- Turtle Release 4:45pm - 5:30pm
- Opening Ceremony Petitenget Festival 2018 5:30pm - 8:15pm
- A Narrated Dance Performance Bhuto Ijo’s History 8:15pm - 9:45pm - Balawan 9:45pm - 10:30pm
- The Hydrant Band 10:30pm - 11:30pm
Phone: 085 100 963 511 / 085 100 422 313