Tue 26th Sep, 2017
Genius Talk: The Product Is Not The Product
--> DISCOUNT ON FOOD & DRINKS DURING THE EVENT <--
- 50% for Indonesians & GC members - 30% for ALL! -
Have you ever wondered why good products still fail, or how average ideas turn into great companies on the other hand? Did you ask yourself about a realistic timeframe to achieve a market leader status?
This talk is about positioning yourself as an industry expert and how to value yourself in the market place.
Aaron will share some case studies of great companies that defy mainstream business strategies and he will delve into how you can get a grip on the “market” and leverage its “unspoken rules” to create success for yourself.
Be prepared to see some product myths debunked.
The Talk Aways:
- Learn why 80% of products fail, but how you can be in the top 20% who succeed
- Develop a strategy on how to pivot and innovate your product, service or idea
- Gain tools that can help you in identifying your entrepreneurial style
- Discover the elements of what makes a great entrepreneur
- Find out about the 6 steps on how to grow your business sustainability
- Learn how to choose the right business model for your product, service or idea
- Find out why 80% of products fail, but how you can be in the top 20% who succeed
Born in Zambia, Aaron moved to Australia to study Law and Commerce at the University of Sydney. While studying, he set up numerous successful business ventures that enabled him and his clients to live more successfully and make a bigger difference in their communities. During this time, Aaron recognized that the level of his success was a direct result of his ability to help others succeed as well. Helping start-ups to be successful companies is not just his passion, it has become his calling.