Tue 29th Aug, 2017
Genius Talk: 3S’s to Future-Proof your Business
--> DISCOUNT ON FOOD & DRINKS DURING THE EVENT <--
- 50% for Indonesians & GC members - 30% for ALL! -
Regardless of whether you have an idea, just got into business or you now running a small team, this mini-workshop is for you. In this 90 minute piece you will discover how to set REAL goals that you can finally achieve - not just for your business but for your life. You will also save yourself a lot of pain and frustration by coming to understand what the fortune 500 companies like Apple, IBM, Disney, had to learn and implement only after painstaking trial and errors over many years. You can stress-test yourself and your idea against a few simple but powerful tools that can instantly show you where you are at and more importantly what you need to do to change your results.
- Why old goal setting doesn't work for Startup Entrepreneurs.
- Techniques on how to create, plan and execute on goal
- Clarity of your business structure and next steps.
- Why business plans don't work, but also get a Foolproof business tool that does.
- Demonstration of why 80% products fail, but how you can be in the top 20% who
- Strategies on how to pivot and innovate your product, service or idea
- Tools that can help you Identifying your Entrepreneurial style
- 3 steps of how to grow your business sustainability
- How to overcome your fears of public speaking.
- How to convince/influence the right people from prospects, a panel of judges or
- How to create a marketing strategy that works to generate 70+% results
About the Speaker:
Born in Zambia, Aaron moved to Australia to study Law and Commerce at the University of Sydney. While studying, he set up numerous successful business ventures that enabled him and his clients to live more successfully and make a bigger difference in their communities. During this time, Aaron recognized that the level of his success was a direct result of his ability to help others succeed as well. Helping start-ups to be successful companies is not just his passion, it has become his calling. With over a decade of experience in the Vocational Education Training (VET) sector, Aaron founded the now international business venture, Leaders of Tomorrow [LOT] Group. LOT group consists of 4 Subsidiary companies: StartResults, Startup University, Niche Meetup and Anima Juice. LOT’s ethos is simple. WE celebrating great entrepreneurs and honouring entrepreneurship. Aaron has consulted with organizations like FAIRFAX MEDIA, OPSM, NAB, The Red Cross, Mission Australia and Jesuit Social Services. He has shared stages with prominent Top 500 Companies like COLES, WOOLWORTHS and KFC. He has also been invited to speak on leadership panels with heads from Federal and State Governments. Aaron currently dedicates his time to making an impact through his books, audios, videos, workshops and angel investing.