Tue 11th Apr, 2017
Everything You Know About Sales is Wrong: 7 Psychological Rules
During this workshop, Povilas Brand will teach you selling techniques, which allow you to know more than 98% of the people know about selling. Well-known brands like Coco-cola, Walmart, Uber, Unilever, P&G, Johnson & Johnson are using all or some of the techniques that will be shared during this workshop. The techniques and systems have been well tested by the top marketers in the world and unfortunately not shared between the masses. On the 11th of April, you will have a chance to learn this information as well.
What People Will Learn:
- How to create the best product offer in your niche?
- Why you must never create your offer as an “improvement offer” unless you want to target only 2% of the market?
- How to at least 3x your sales by adding two must-have elements into your sales offer that most of the marketers miss?
- How many things your prospect have to believe to buy what you’re selling and why?
- What happens unconsciously to the masses (your prospects) when you try to sell a strategy to solve their problem?
- What is WHIPS and how you can implement it into your sale strategy?
- How to implement taught strategies so it will not be just another workshop where you will listen and forget about it in the next few days?
- And many more…
You will look at selling in a totally different way that will empower you to be the top go-to-guy/girl in your niche.
* BONUS *
COMPETITION: Amazing opportunity to win a FREE 30-minute one-on-one with Povilas, so he can help you analyze and optimize your existing or future product/service.
About the speaker:
Povilas Brand, is a digital architect. A digital architect is a modern business and technology architect that is driven by customer experience to utilize technology to transform business, increase revenue and profitability and improve the competitive position of a business. He has been living a location independent lifestyle and creating systems for his own projects, as well as other clients. In his latest project https://www.whatsyourlifepurpose.com/, he helps people to stay productive, remove distractions, have more energy and really get in tune with themselves, so they can find their life purpose, earn the money while doing what they love, and build a fulfilling life.
#### Event Registration Instructions ####
This event is for free and open to public. Limited to 50 place. If you want to join this event, please register at the Dojo Front Desk or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org