Sun 03rd Dec, 2017
DraemTrips - Balinese Island & Temple Tours
About Your Trip
On this DreamTrip to Indonesian paradise, explore the exotic island of Bali as it beckons with stunning sights, a gentle breeze and fragrantly spiced cuisine. Travel to the royal water temple of Taman Ayun — a significant religious monument that’s set on an island and surrounded by gardens and ponds. Stop for a photo opportunity at the serene Jatiluwih Rice Terrace, part of an area designated as a UNESCO World Heritage site due to its incredible cultural landscape. After lunch, visit another water temple, Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, an iconic landmark built in 1633.
The next day, visit Nusa Lembongan island where you can snorkel, swim or simply sunbathe on the beach. For a change of pace, take a stroll through the island’s village. Be sure to take advantage of an exciting, complimentary banana-boat ride.
Enjoy your leisure time and further explore the island on your own.
Your DreamTrip includes 6 days and 5 nights in Bali, Indonesia, as well as:
• Full-day tour of the Midlands; includes transportation and gratuities.
• Full-day visit to Lembongan Island; includes transportation and gratuities.
• 5 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 3 dinners.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS), approximately 8 miles (13.3 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS) to the hotel on December 3 at 9 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m. or 6 p.m.
The hotel to Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS) on December 8 at 9 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m. or 6 p.m.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details by November 19.
Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
Set on the Indian Ocean, Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort mixes elegant French style with Balinese charm. Guests enjoy a lagoon-style pool and tropical gardens as well as direct access to a sandy beach. This hotel participates in Planet 21, a program that emphasizes sustainable development and encourages recycling, energy saving and promoting local food products.
• 3 restaurants, 2 bars and a beach club.
• 1 outdoor pool and separate children’s pool, 1 Jacuzzi and 1 fitness center.
• So Spa.
• Kids’ club.
Luxury Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or single beds. Extra bed available only in rooms with single beds.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, 2 adults and 1 child, or 1 adult and 2 children.
• Private balcony.
• Bathroom with separate bathtub and rain shower.
• In-room safe.
• Complimentary guest-room refrigerator.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• LCD television.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Checkout: 11 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort
Lot N5 Nusa Dua Tourism Complex
Nusa Dua, Bali 80363, Indonesia
Please note: The hotel requires a security and incidentals deposit upon check-in. The deposit is US$500 per room, per stay. You will be required to provide the hotel with a debit or credit card to cover the deposit amount. This deposit and any incidental charges at the hotel by individual members are the member’s responsibility. Any such incidental charges may result in a charge by the hotel against the debit or credit card you provided to the hotel. If you have additional questions or concerns regarding the security and incidentals deposit, please contact the hotel.