Wed 25th Oct, 2017
Business Coach in Residence: Planning for Achievement
Regardless of whether you have an idea, you were not satisfied with last years results, or you want explosive results in this year, this planning workshops is for you. Discover how to set REAL goals that you can achieve and why your business plans haven’t worked in the past.
- Why old goal setting doesn't work for Startup Entrepreneurs.
- Techniques on how to create, plan and execute on goal
- Difference between activity and productivity.
- Why business plans dont work, but also get a Fool-Proof business tool that does.
- Clarity of your business structure and next steps.
About the speaker:
Born in Zambia, Aaron moved to Australia to study Law and Commerce at the University of Sydney. While studying, he set up numerous successful business ventures that enabled him and his clients to live more successfully and make a bigger difference in their communities. During this time, Aaron recognised that the level of his success was a direct result of his ability to help others succeed as well. Helping start-ups to be successful companies is not just his passion, it has become his calling.