Fri 20th Jul, 2018
BALI | Drippin' in Gold Cake Art Class
With its bold and gold metallic gradients and ornamental finishes, this cake is up and ready to walk into the room drippin' in gold! Join us and learn how to master this grandeur edible beauty, and perfect beyond just a regular drip cake technique.
· Level & crumb-coat a tall barrel cake with sharp edges
· Assemble the inner structure to an extended tier cake for sturdy support
· How to make chocolate sails
· Achieve the ever so popular “drip cake” method
· How to work with edible gold tints & make additional embellishments with a striking professional touch
Date: 20 July 2018 (Subject to change)
Time: 9.30am - 6.00pm or till finish
Venue: Creative Culinaire Bali (Address given upon registration)
Instructor: Man Kwan Liew of PassioNate Cakes by LMK
Fee/Register: WhatsApp Cynthia : 081916741456
* Open to all levels.
* This class is taught using real edible cake.
*All materials and tools will be provided in class. Lunch will be served.