Semana High Tea Picnic
The experience starts with pick up at your hotel in south Bali at approx. 13.00. Depart with our operator's guide to Semana village where the tented house is set up for the high tea picnic.
Along the way, you will pass through handicrafts villages among which are Batubulan and Singapadu where stops can be made at the silver or gold workshops to see the artisans in action. As you arrive in Semana village, take a short scenic trek to the picnic spot on the Ayung river bank where you will be welcomed with a foot bath experience before enjoying a 60 minutes session of Balinese massage. Next, lay back and relax in the set up tent and enjoy your picnic experience with lavish choices of tea, fruit juices, mineral water, chilled white wine and canapé. As the sun goes down, appreciate the beauty of a small traditional dance performance by local kids from the nearby village. Transfer back to your hotel afterwards.
- Suitable for Individual Travelers or Small Group (ideal maximum - 4 persons)
- Private basis only (no seat in coach available)
- Operates daily
- Pick up from your hotel in south Bali (Ubud, Kuta, Denpasar, Sanur, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran included, Canggu, Tanah Lot subject to additional cost)
- Not suitable for children
- Recommended to wear casual clothing and comfortable shoes and to bring insect repellent, hat and sunscreen
- 1 person : 483.00 US$
- 2 persons : 336.00 US$ per person
- 3 persons : 286.00 US$ per person
- 4 persons : 261.00 US$ per person
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to adapt the price according to the size of your group.
Ubud, Gianyar, Bali