Lesson of Balinese Dance
Start the day with pick up at your hotel in south Bali and depart towards Ubud at 09.00 in the morning. Arrive in Ubud at around 10.00 and enter the ARMA Museum & Resort complex where you will meet your dance tutor.
You will be provided with a length of Sarong for the class and then it is time to listen and learn. The first chapter of the two hours class is to understand the role of dances in Balinese culture.
Next, time to move your body, the tutor will guide you step by step to do two of Bali’s most popular dances; the welcome dance of Panyem brahma followed with some basic moves of the warrior dance.
After the class, enjoy your crispy duck set menu lunch at café ARMA (drinks not included). A certificate is provided for you before the transfer back to your hotel.
- Suitable for Individual Traveler or Group
- Entrance Fee to ARMA Museum is free for class participants
- Pick up from your hotel in south Bali (Ubud, Kuta, Denpasar, Sanur, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran included, Canggu, Tanah Lot subject to additional cost)
- Materials, tools and certificate will be provided
- Ideal for couples, family or group of friends
- Wear casual comfortable clothing
- 2 persons : 81.00 US$ per person
- 3 to 5 persons : 71.00 US$ per person
- 6 to 9 persons : 65.00 US$ per person
- childs (2 to 12 years old) : 41.00 US$ per person
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to adapt the price according to the size of your group.
+62 (0) 818-356 387
Jalan Raya Pengosekan Ubud, MAS, Ubud, Gianyar, Bali 80571