Half Day Ubud Shopping Spree
Start the day with pick up at 08.30 in the morning from your hotel in South Bali. With our operator's guide, depart to Tohpati village, which is well known for its batik workshops to get an insight into the creative process of this unique fabric.
Next stop is Celuk village, which is the center of silver jewelry workshops to see the artisans at work and the workshop’s gallery collections. Then it’s off to Batuan village, famed for the unique painting style for which the village is named, as well as eggshell painting. The fun continues to Kemenuh village to watch the talented local wood carvers at work. Be dazzled by their attention to detail and their patience they put into their art pieces.
On the way to Ubud a stop is made at Shalimar Gallery, the first antique gallery that specializes in authentic ethnic art pieces and fabrics from all over the Indonesian archipelago. Transfer back to your hotel.
- Suitable for Individual travelers and groups
- Private basis only (no Seat-In-Coach)
- No meals included
- Operates daily, pick up at your hotel in South Bali at approx. 08.30, return at approx.14.30
- Transfer from Ubud, Kuta, Denpasar, Sanur, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran included. Transfer from Canggu, Tanah Lot subject to additional cost
- Recommended clothing: casual clothes, bring hat and sunscreen
- 1 person : 82.00 US$
- 2 persons : 53.00 US$ per person
- 3 to 5 persons : 44.00 US$ per person
- 6 to 9 persons : 37.00 US$ per person
- childs (2 to 11 years old) : 27.00 US$ per person
Please contact us at email@example.com to adapt the price according to the size of your group.
+62 (0) 818-356 387
Ubud, Gianyar, Bali