Guided Temple Tour - Discover Bali's Ancient Temples - by The Bali Bible
Step off the beaten track and explore another side of Bali - the sacred majestic temples.
Famous for its unique culture steeped in ancient traditions, Bali's intricately designed temples are a beautiful expression of Balinese spirituality and what makes this island special.
This is a personalised tour for those who want to experience the ancient traditions that have been practiced on this island for over a thousand years.
Itinerary (10 hours - start at 7am):
1. Your day of culture and history will begin at the world famous Tanah Lot Temple, the best spot in Bali to capture those amazing Insta worthy shots, and begin your magical day.
2. Next up, we head to Batukaru Temple. Located at the foot of famous Mount Batukaru, this beautiful temple is surrounded by lush, tropical rainforests. Take your time and soak up the stunning atmosphere before we head to your next stop.
3. You’ll likely be hungry by now so time to stop by our ’local warung’ for lunch. For this, we’ll take you to Jatiluwih. Don't miss the endless rice field terraces. This is a beautiful way to see the traditional farming that sustains the Balinese people. So special it was awarded UNESCO world heritage status.
4. After lunch, we head to Bali’s most iconic sacred temple - the stunning tiered pagoda on Ulun Danu Beratan Temple. This is the scene that inspired travel brochures around the world. And the nearby market has amazing fruit that only grows in the cooler air at this high altitude in Bali.
5. End your beautiful day at Taman Ayun Temple. Built almost 300 years ago, this is another example of stunning Balinese architecture. With its lotus ponds and expansive garden landscapes, this is a great place to walk around and capture some insta gold.
- VIP transfer with your own personal driver // guide
- Entrance fees for all venues in the itinerary above
- Water etc in the car
- Cost for lunch which needs to be paid directly to provider
- Additional charge (see Fine Print section)