Full Day Ubud Galleries and Museum
The journey begins at approx. 08.30 in the morning with pick up from your hotel in South Bali. Head straight to the heart of Ubud village to visit ARMA Museum, which has one of the island’s largest wide-ranging private collection of arts and artefacts under one roof.
Next stop is at Puri Lukisan Museum. Explore the impressive collection of Ubud modern art. The museum was founded by an Ubud prince, Tjokorda Gede Agung Sukawati, and an expatriate artist, Rudolf Bonnet.
Lunch is at The Elephant restaurant, a vegetarian restaurant with a fabulous view over the valley of Ubud. The experience continues to view the fascinating eccentric pictures of Antonio Blanco, a Catalan romantic-turned-beloved Balinese expatriate artist who passed away in 1999.
This is followed by a visit to Neka Art Museum, which has about 300 pieces of Balinese art with pieces that dated from the late 19th century to the present. On the way back to the hotel, stop at a few local art galleries for you to purchase some Balinese art work to take home.
- Suitable for Individual travelers and groups
- For adults only
- Operates daily, pick up from your hotel in South Bali at approx. 08.30, return at approx. 17.30
- Private basis only (no Seat-In-Coach)
- Transfer from Ubud, Kuta, Denpasar, Sanur, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran included. Transfer from Canggu, Tanah Lot subject to additional cost
- Recommended clothing: casual clothes
- 1 person : 136.00 US$
- 2 persons : 92.00 US$ per person
- 3 to 5 persons : 80.00 US$ per person
- 6 to 9 persons : 68.00 US$ per person
Please contact us at email@example.com to adapt the price according to the size of your group.