Bali Eat, Pray, Love Tour
Movie lovers can follow the journey of Julia Roberts on our exciting “Eat, Pray, Love” tour. Like the movie, you’ll see the stunning scenery that makes Ubud famous. So, grab your friends together and immerse yourself in this journey of a lifetime.
You can also offer this 1-day experience as a surprise gift to your loved ones.
This is a personalized tour for those who want to experience The Bali Bible version of Eat, Pray, Love journey in Bali.
A custom tour starting at 7AM and going for roughly 8 hours, our tour guide will pick up from your hotel to travel around Ubud’s most inspiring and scenic locations with our private tour guide.
• Start your day at the iconic temple of Tampak Siring, famous for its bathing pools and volcanic spring. Take a dip in the holy water for some peaceful purification and cleansing rituals. You might spot the Hindu priests leading prayers at the shrines.
• Next, we’ll take you to meet our Fortune Teller for a special tell-all session on love, money, fame and fortune. Nothing beats the rush of knowing how your fate and destiny will unfold.
• Hungry? Grab delicious organic meals for lunch in secret spots surrounded by the sights and sounds of nature. The walk will be worth the view.
• Next up, head to the Monkey Forest to meet Bali’s most famous grey long tailed macaque for some fun and playful times with these mischievous beings. If you’re lucky, maybe they’ll pose for a selfie!
• Take a nice long stroll along the famous Campuhan ridge walk. Vacant and vast, serene and silent, this is one of Bali’s best kept secrets.
Please note that Fortune Teller and Lunch will incur additional cost paid directly to the providers. We will take you to The Bali Bible’s recommended fortune teller and for lunch. We will recommend you two options of the best restaurants and you can make the choice by yourself. After all is said and done, we’ll drop you safely back at your hotel feeling more rejuvenated and refreshed than ever.