Culture & Cocktails Tour
This is the full Bukit (Southern Bali Uluwatu area) experience. The morning will be a true cultural immersion and in the afternoon you can brag about your knowledge over cocktails and wine while watching the sunset over Uluwatu.
1. We start with a visit to GWK Cultural Park which has recently finished the construction of the Garuda Wisnu Kencana Statue. It stands 120 meters tall. By comparison the Statue of Liberty is a mere 93 meters. Here you’ll witness two shows…
10am - Balinese performance in the amphitheater
11am - Garuda Cilik Show in the Garuda cinema
2. By now you’ll be thinking of food and we have the perfect spot. The Rolling fork near Padang Padang in an antique Balinese bungalow.
3. To further nourish our deep cultural desires (and to provide balance for the debauchery to come) we will explore the world famous Uluwatu temple. One of Bali’s most sacred and majestic places of worship.
4. By now you’ll be feeling so close to enlightenment it’ll be time to sample the more earthly pleasures on offer with a stop off at Single Fin. This is a great place to watch the waves and sunset over Uluwatu while sipping wine and cocktails.
This is an epic memorable day and best to be shared with a big group of friends.
- Book at least 2 days in advance