Messages or threads that do not meet the below guidelines will be reviewed and if we deem not appropriate will not be uploaded. All posts and comments are subject to closure or removal. Community Members who do not adhere to the below guidelines are subject to banning. Postings must be:
- Family-friendly - No objectionable language or images.
- On topic - Forums are for travel-related discussions. Irrelevant content is subject to removal.
- Non-threatening - The Bali Bible encourages active discussions in our forums, even those about controversial topics, but the forums can only flourish if all members feel welcome and safe. We will not tolerate:
- Multiple messages targeting any member(s) for insults, attacks, or personal comments.
- Challenges to another member's right to participate on our site
- Allegations of fraudulent reviews or forum posts directed toward, or regarding, a specific person or property on TripAdvisor.
- Sarcastic asides and snide comments.
- Posting of contact or personal information about other members without permission.
- Posting by those under 13 years. This is not something we decided arbitrarily - it's the law.
- Free of solicitations - We welcome referrals, recommendations, and critiques from our members, but travellers do not visit the forums to be solicited or sold to.
- Authentic and original - Do not post copyrighted material or content published elsewhere.
- Post carefully and respectfully - You have a brief window of time in which to edit your post, but after that you can't change your spelling, fix your grammar or take back any off-hand comments you may have made. A single profanity, hostile comment or personal insult - even in a well-considered post - can lead to the removal of a post.
The Bali Bible reserves the right to remove any post for any reason. We'd like to keep removal of posts to a minimum, but we will take the necessary action to keep our forums welcoming and conducive to helpful discussion.
Please use this as a meaning forum and do not ruin it for others.