A sultry beach-club by day, iconic restaurant by night. Here are 10 reasons Sundara is on our don't-miss list!
1. The food. Chef de Cuisine Liam Nealon nails it every time, with his bold, fresh flavors and innovative approach.
2. The value. Don't think because it's Four Seasons it's going to put a hole in your wallet. The Kids Club is complimentary, while the Express Lunch is just Rp150,000++ and Sunday Brunch is Rp390,000++. Contact the restaurant for updates on promotions.
3. The beach-club. All day sea, salt and sand, oversized daybeds and infinity-edged pool. Get your 'kini and dip in!
4. The hypnotic views. Gorgeous sunset skies, traditional 'jukung' fishing boats gliding by, volcanoes in the distance, and kids playing soccer on Jimbaran Beach.
5. The crave-worthy cocktails. Created by Barcelona cocktail master Javier de las Muelas (Jim-Let Fox-Trot, Dry Martini), they will blow your mind. Don't miss the Smoked Berries or Jim-Let Fox-Trot.
6. The live music. Every Wednesday 6-9pm acoustics with Athron; Fridays 6-8pm Jazz & Soul with Dee Dice & 5-piece band.
7. The location. Right over Jimbaran Beach, Bali's 'golden mile'. Only 15 minutes from the airport and 30 minutes from Seminyak.
8. The Mezzanine Bar. Perfect for private parties, wedding receptions, or just to sneak away from the sunset crowd by the firepits on the terrace.
9. The daybeds. Oversized and beach-front, for all day chilling and people-watching.
10. The service. Friendly, professional, efficient, and they just 'get you right'. That next Jim-Let Fox-Trot is already on the way!