Mount Batur Sunrise trekking bali become good choice for trekker, it is the best mount trekking in Bali, Indonesia. while enjoying the golden beautiful sunrise on top of mount Batur, It is 1717 meters above sea level. try to have unforgetable mount trekking's memory during spend your great holiday in Bali. This trekking will be start 4 o'clock early morning from foot of Batur montain to start point. the trekking will assist by propesional local trekking guide to make your trekking be safe and memoriable one.
TIPS AND TRICKS FOR HIKING MOUNT BATUR:
- Wear a quick drying shirt so the sweat from hiking will easily evaporate while watching the sunrise.
- Bring a light windbreaker. The chilly temperature can sometimes be a bit serious.
- Make sure you have enough rest prior to your trek.
- Wear proper shoes with non-slip soles.
- Before hiking, don‘t drink too much water; otherwise your kidneys will hurt.
- Be careful descending the mountain as some paths can be slippery. Try to sidestep to increase your grip and reduce the risk of stumbling.
The scenery here alone is worth the journey but it is the view from the top that will forever stay in your mind, an experience that you will never forget ( Mount Batur Volcano Trekking Day Tours Package ). The trek to Mount Batur Bali is the most recommended trekking destination in Bali Indonesia and has been trekked by thousand trekking lovers from all around the world. Mount Batur is also one of the Global Geo Park Network in South East Asia located in Bali Island.- Mount Batur sunrise hiking and coffee plantation tour
It will take around 1.5 or 2 hours to climb the mountain. This is perfectly safe as you will be accompanied by a professional local trekking guide in Batur Kintamani. Trekking in the cool, early morning darkness (torches and wet weather gears are supplied, if needed), we begin the ascent (not difficult) to arrive in time to witness a glorious sunrise and experience the stunning morning views of the surrounding crater and lake as well as beautiful landscape panorama of eastern part of the Bali Island.
Ideally, trekkers should get to the top for sunrise in Mount Batur by 6 am, before mist and cloud obscure the view. Light breakfast with special volcanic steamed egg will be served as soon as you reach the top of the mountain Batur.