Yoga Teacher Training course (Yoga Alliance RYT200 certification)
BE YOGA focuses on training the physical form, the mind, and the senses. It's the presence and connection to our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual bodies through the gateway of the heart. Anahata is at our core, and the connection point of the lower body chakras and the higher consciousness chakras. The heart is the key, the focal point, the access portal.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Yoga mats
- 26 days accomodation
- 500+ pages manual
- herbal teas, fresh water, snacks
- air-con in the rooms
- beach towels, umbrella, beach blankets , snorkeling gear, pool,
What's excluded :
- roundtrip airfare
- travelers insurance
- transport to the airport if you decide to stay in Bali longer
Begin a transformational journey of yoga from a perspective of Dharma philosophy and Science. Anahata Conscious Living "BeYoga" teacher trainings are extremely comprehensive and are guided by master teacher Ari Beers. "BeYoga" allows you to take a deep dive into the science of yoga and philosophy, exploring its diverse teachings and views. This is a great time to learn, connect and reset through the incredible practice and teachings of pranayama. Learn and develop the skills and techniques needed for life and to lead a powerful class as an instructor.
Our yoga teacher training allows students to connect mind body and heart in order to bring a sense of calmness and understanding.
Whether you’re interested in learning how to teach yoga, shift into a new career or simply discover who you are, our transformational experiences will be a part of your journey. you'll find our courses inspiring and empowering.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The driver will be waiting at the airport. Send all travel details to us and we'll take care of the rest. Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.