Yoga and Balinese Healing Experience
Experience morning yoga at The Yoga Barn, a center dedicated to healing and renewal. Located in the heart of Ubud, The Yoga Barn provides a lush and inspiring environment for the nourishment of body, mind and soul.
Continue to visit the famous Balinese Shaman and Healer, Mr Cokorda Rai. For any health or life problem he will advise you solutions according to Balinese beliefs. Please bring the small offering and provide donation to consult.
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off service from major hotels in Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Jimbaran, and Nusa Dua area
- Yoga Session
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Tips to the guide and driver (optional)
- Meals / beverage
- Personal expenses
Experience morning yoga at The Yoga Barn, a centre dedicated to healing and renewal. Located in the heart of Ubud, The Yoga Barn provides a lush and inspiring environment for the nourishment of body, mind, and soul. Classes are subject to daily schedule range from traditional yoga styles of classical Hatha, Vinyasa Flow, Power, Pranayama, Restorative, Iyengar, Kundalini Yin & Anusara.
For anyone wanting to relax and nourish after class, a fabulous heatly organic café and juice bar that serves cold-pressed healthy elixirs are on site.
Continue to visit the famous Balinese Shaman and Healer, Mr. Ida Bagus Aji Alit. For any health or life problem, he will advise you solutions according to Balinese beliefs. A welcome drink, Balinese cake, and sarong will be provided.
• The Yoga Barn, Jl. Pengoseken, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
• Ubud Healing Centre, Jl. Made Lebah, MAS, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
• Tour East Indonesia. PT, Jl. Pulau Moyo No.15x, Pedungan, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali 80222, Indonesia
Departure Point :Ubud, Ubud, Gianyar Regency, Bali
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour operates with minimum 2 passengers booking.
- In the rare event of lack of availability due to special events an alternative day or service may be advised.
- Full cancellation applies in the event of No-Show.
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs: Tel.0361 708765
- Out of Office Number (Emergency Call): Tel. +62 81 238 14202
- One day trip only
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff