White Water Rafting on Ayung River
- Go white water rafting in Bali’s famous river, Ayung, surrounded by lush rainforest and spectacular scenery
- Safe and tested equipment, trained instructors
- Balinese lunch buffet at the end of the water adventure
per adult from
What's included :
- Air conditioned transport to/from various locations
- Meals with water or tea refreshments
- Access to hot shower areas and towels
- Rafting equipment and guides
What's excluded :
- Refreshments during mid-ride stop
White water rafting has been touted a must-do when in Ubud, Bali -- and for good reason. The Ayung River, which spans 75 km across Ubud, is bed to clear running water and mild rapids that beginners can manage, while more experienced travellers can request for the more challenging course. Either way, the jaw-dropping scenery of the river’s surroundings is a treat for everyone.
A thriving ecosystem stands as the backdrop of the 10-kilometer white water rafting route, strategically plotted out to include captivating waterfalls and pass through river walls with etchings along the way. The stretch of Ayung River on which the white water rafting takes place features a shallow depth that rafters can paddle through. If you’re a nature lover, it can hardly get better than this. The 2-hour trip will go by fast, so take it all in.
Choose between a morning or afternoon schedule for the white water rafting. After this, expect a briefing on safety precautions proper use of equipment. You’ll be allowed to swim in river, so sandals with straps are recommended; this will also come in handy when you’re going down the 200 steps to the starting point and, later, 200 steps back up after the excursion.
• Ayung Dewata Rafting, Jl. Raya Kedewatan, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels and private accommodations.IMPORTANT: IF AVAILABLE, PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR HOTEL NAME AND ADDRESS BEFORE COMPLETING THE PAYMENT
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.