White Water Rafting & Sight Seeing
the tour program offer the complete experience for the people who want to do adventure while enjoy the nature and our spiritual in one day trip.
per adult from
6 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- complate rafting equipment, dry bag for camera and cell phone.
- Entry/Admission - Red Paddle Bali Adventures
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Paddle Bali Adventures, Jl. Raya Kedewatan No.31, Kedewatan, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
The longest river in Bali named with Ayung, taken from balinese word of “ayu” meaning “beautiful”. For many years, Ayung River has become popular for the white water rafting adventure. Ayung river is classified into class II to III but may raise up during the raining season. The scenery along the river is spectacular, and as you come rafting down to challenge the rapids with us, you will be able to immerse yourself in the gorgeous rain forest bordering the river. Your exciting rafting adventure will approximately 2 hours, guided by our experienced guides. It’s the best way to discover the beauty of Ayung River valley and experience the excitement, rapids by rapids.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Tegallalang Rice Terraces in Ubud is famous for its beautiful scenes of rice paddies involving the subak (traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system), Tegallalang forms the three most splendid terraced landscapes in Ubud's shared region, with the others being in the villages of Pejeng and Campuhan. The Tegallalang rice terraces alone offers a scenic outlook that spreads down before you and away to the rice paddies on the slopes across the valley. The high roadside location is cool and breezy and it is a well-known spot for tourists to stop and take photos.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
Tirta Empul is an important temple complex and holy mountain spring. The complex, built circa 960 AD, is also a silent witness to the old Balinese kingdom years, particularly at the time of the Warmadewa Dynasty. Tirta Empul, meaning ‘holy water spring’ is actually the name of a water source located within the temple. The spring feeds various purification baths, pools and fish ponds surrounding the outer perimeter, which all flow to the Tukad Pakerisan River. Inside the central courtyard, referred to as ‘madya mandala’ or ‘jaba tengah’, pilgrims first approach a rectangular purification bath where a total of 13 elaborately sculpted spouts that line the edge from west to east. After solemn prayers at an altar-like shrine, they proceed to enter the crystal-clear, cold mountain water. With hands pressed together, they bow under the gushing water of the first spout, carrying on to the eleventh. The water from the last two of the 13 spouts is meant for purification purposes in funerary rites. It is tempting to try out the purification bathing ritual yourself; however the formal routine is strictly meant for pilgrims and devotees. You might want to consult your guide who may ask a temple authority for further details.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we do pick up at the hotel where the guest stay. additional usd $10 for area Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.