Western Central Tour
• Visit the Taman Ayun Royal Temple an UNESCO heritage
• coffee plantation in Pacung area,enjoying the Balinese coffee and its unique process with natural coffee plantation surrounded
• Ulun Danu Beratan Temple,one of the most important temple in Bali that dedicated for Shri ( The Goddess of Rice & Fertility and the wife of Vishnu) that located on the Beratan Lake
• Jatiluwih Rice terrace, another most beautiful rice terrace on Bali island and an UNESCO Heritage Conservation
• Tanah Lot temple , another important temple for Balinese Hindu that located on the small rock offshore of Bali and the best place to enjoy the beautiful sunset in Bali
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- • We will pick you up at your hotel at 8 Am and directly to visit Taman Ayun Royal Temple in Mengwi Area, the temple was built on 19th century during the reign on Mengwi Kingdom and serve as a Royal temple for the Kingdom of Mengwi and now is an UNESCO Heritage, the temple is surrounded by the pool with the water lily.
• next we are going to visit Coffee Plantation in Pacung area, where you could witness the traditional process of making authentic Balinese Coffee
• our next visiting point is Beratan Lake where the Ulun Danu Beratan Temple is located, the temple is very important for Balinese Farmer Association of irrigation that called Subak,the temple is dedicated for Shri,the goddess of rice & fertility and the wife of Vishnu, the temple is located in small plot of land on shore the Beratan Lake and looks floating when the water level are rises, Beratan lake its self is the second largest of fresh water lake in Bali next to the Batur Lake.you could stop over as well on Candi Kuning Market where you could find the fresh fruit & vegetable that sells by the local as well the Balinese spices
• Jatiluwih is our next point of the trip , it's the on of the most beautiful rice terrace on the island and an UNESCO World Heritage, you may have your Lunch here in the local restaurant with your own expenses.
• Our last stop will be The Tanah Lot Temple in Beraban village, the unique location of temple that located on the small Rock offshore of island making the temple one of the unique, beautiful and a must visit temple in Bali beside it's well known as a place to witness one of beautiful sunset on the island, the temple was built in 15th century by a Famous Javanese Sage, The Dang Hyang Nirartha, and dedicated for Baruna ( the God of Sea) the sea snake that alive around the temple are believed to be the holy snake that served as the guard of the temple
Departure Point :Your Accomodation or Hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Your Accomodation or Your Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- A moderate amount of walking is involve
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.