Watersports Benoa Beach & Uluwatu Tour with Handicraft Centre
Join this full day tour with return transfers to the South of Bali. We bring you to the Centre of the Watersport at Benoa Beach & the amazing view to the high cliff of Uluwatu.
• Enjoy all sorts of watersport activities at the Benoa Beach
• Ready for the famous water blow by Nusa Dua
• Experience amazing view of Uluwatu rock cliff facing to the Indian Ocean
• Hassle-free Bali hotel pick-up & drop-off
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- 1x Banana Boat
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
What's excluded :
- Watersport activities (at your own cost)
- Lunch - Any meals
- Personal expenses & insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tanjung Benoa, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua Peninsula, Bali
Proceed to Benoa Beach
Have fun enjoying various watersport activities like Jet Ski, Sea Walker, Scuba Diving, Parasailing, Flying Fish, Banana Boat and many more!(Expenses by own).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Water Blow, Jl. Pantai Mengiat Peninsula Island, Nusa Dua 80363 Indonesia
Romantic Waves On The Rocks Cliff. Witness the awesome power of nature as large waves from the Indian Ocean constantly crash against the jagged limestone.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Continue to Uluwatu high cliff.
Stop by at Handicraft Centre on the way to Uluwatu Cliff.
Admire the magnificent view of Wide Ocean in the south part of Bali from the high cliff of Uluwatu.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Areas cover for hotel pick- up & drop-off (Kuta, Tuban, Legian, Jimbaran,Nusa Dua, Sanur, Seminyak, Canggu, Denpasar,Ubud, Tanah Lot, Tabanan & Gianyar)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- What to bring: A change of clothes,beach outfits,sandals,sunscreen,cap/hat,cash
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.