Waterbom Bali Tickets – Single Day Pass
Exciting water slides slice through 3,8 meters of landscaped tropical parks providing hours of fun and entertainment for the young and young at heart! World-class slides and rides are built and maintained to strict international safety standards. The advanced salt chlorination technique is soft on the environment and on your skin. The ultimate escape to relaxation or thrills. Whatever satisfies the soul most! A globally acclaimed waterpark that guarantees a day of fun!
What's included :
- Ticket admission to Waterbom Bali
- Entry/Admission - Waterbom Bali
What's excluded :
- Transfer service
- Meals & Beverages
- Gazebo Rental
- Flow Rider
- Euro Bungy and Water Blaster
- Spa facilities
- Photo services
- Towel and Locker Hire
Step out of your hectic daily routine and enjoy some water adventure at Waterbom Bali! Pump up your adrenaline by sliding down world-class slides, each one is constructed and maintained with international safety standards. The park also boasts lush greeneries and is equipped with water systems proudly represent the beautiful island of Bali — everything is thoughtfully designed to make sure you have the best experience.
Spans on 3.8 hectares, the park presents a wide range of water rides for all kind of adventurers. Surf up and ride the waves with Flow Rider. If you're a thrill seeker, challenge yourself to try Asia's steepest slide, The Climax. You can also try numerous exciting slides like the Boomerang, Superbowl, Phyton, Open Green Viper Slide, and plenty more! Families with children can keep the little ones busy in the Kids Area or enjoy a relaxing time in the Lazy River.
Splash into a world of aquatic adventure at Waterbom Bali, an all-ages water park with attractions and rides that range from mellow to extreme. Go for a wild spin on a gravity-defying slide, or kick back with a leisurely float down the Lazy River.
Head to Waterbom Bali and get ready for a day of thrills, spills, and splish-splashing fun. Take little swimmers to Funtastic to cool off with water cannons, jets, and supervised rides designed especially for the park’s tiniest tots. Hop in an inner tube to drift down the Lazy River past waterfalls and tropical foliage, shoot down a high-speed body slide, or tackle the Constrictor-one of the longest waterslides in the world. Brave the unexpected twists and turns of the Python, get flushed down from a huge cauldron known as the Superbowl, and dare your friends to race head-to-head for glory on the Boogie Ride.
Daredevils can zip down a slide at lightning speed, feeling the weightless sensation as you go airborne through 2 sudden drops at Race Track or hit a top speed of 43 miles per hour (70 km/h) on the stomach-plummeting-steep 8-story slide at Smash Down. Scream as you twist down an exhilarating 65-foot (20-m) drop and get swept back up again on the Boomerang, and wind down after all that excitement with a dip at the pleasure Pool, a bite to eat at the food court, or a cool cocktail at the swim-up pool bar.
Departure Point :Waterbom Bali, Jl. Kartika Plaza, Kuta 80361 Indonesia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary
- Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Some attractions may have height, weight, and medical restrictions
- If you are pregnant or have back, neck, or heart problems, you should carefully consider whether to take part
- Hours of operation are 9 am – 6 pm
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff