Waterbom Bali Tickets | Best Price!
Rated Asia's number one water park by Tripadvisor.
Beyond Waterbom Bali's world-class slides, built and maintained to strict international safety standards, lies a carefully landscaped sanctuary of gardens and water systems proudly representing the beauty of Bali.
Waterbom Bali spans 3.8 hectares designed to provide memorable experiences for our range of guests from thrill seekers testing their mettle on Asia's steepest slide- The Climax, to families enjoying the expansive Kids Area or those wanting to relax and soak in the day away from the bustling world outside.
What's included :
- 1 day access to the entire park and all slides
- Valid until December 31, 2021
- Entry/Admission - Waterbom Bali
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Gazebo hire
- Euro Bungy
- Spa Services
- Photo Services
- Towel and Locker Hire
Spanning 3.8 hectares, Waterbom Bali is designed to provide memorable experiences for all. From thrill seekers testing their mettle on Asia’s steepest slide- The Climax, to families enjoying the expansive kids area or those wanting to relax and soak in the day away from the bustling world outside.
Departure Point :
Departure Time :9/24/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Friday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The below can damage the slides or are potential snagging hazards.
- Swimsuits or shorts with metal decorations including metal zips or drain holes on boardshorts.
- Loose clothing
- By purchasing a ticket and entering the park guests are accepting and agreeing to Waterbom Bali's terms and conditions of entry.
- Child tickets valid for guests 11 years old or younger. Children under 2 are free.
- Family tickets valid for 2 adults and 2 children only.
- No outside food and drinks can be brought into the park.
- Children under 11 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pets are not allowed in the park.
- Guests may be asked to present a valid form of identification matching the name shown on the ticket.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- During the peak season period June to August and New Normal protocol, entry on preferred date may not be available if Waterbom has reached capacity.
- Operational hours from 10 am to 5 pm
- Operational days only at Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Body temperature checks will be conducted before you can enter the lobby area of Waterbom Bali
- Those with temperatures above 37.4°C will be asked to rest in the first aid area. Another temperature check will be conducted by the nurse after 5 minutes
- Those with temperatures that remained above 37.4°C will not be allowed within the premises and advised to seek medical help. Please reschedule your visit date with the operator to access Waterbom Bali or claim a refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- 1. You will be required to check into the PeduliLindungi app and scan the QR code upon entry to verify your vaccination status for entry (min 1st dose). 2. If you cannot connect to the app, you may provide a vaccination card or certificate (either printed or on phone).