Water Flyboard Bali with Hotel Transfer
Bali Flyboard is a great watersport activity that you can try when you visit TanjungBenoa. TanjungBenoa is a beautiful tourist attraction at South Kuta that offers a lot of fun watersport activities. You will not only enjoy the beautiful beaches, but you can also try the amazing Bali flyboard watersport. It is a kind of hoverboard that works on water. For those who want to fly above the Bali beach, you can join this fun watersport. TanjungBenoaflyboard is only for adults who spend holidays in TanjungBenoa despite there are many other watersports to choose from.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup from hotel and back to hotel
- 15 minute flyboard activities
- All equipment
What's excluded :
- meals fee and any other personal (optional) expenses.
Bintang Dive Club is a company that provides flyboard for rent. So, if you want to join this amazing fun watersport, you can go to Bintang Dive Club and rent a flyboard. In this case, you need to prepare the device and then listen to the instruction. Bintang Dive Club is available at TanjungBenoa beach and everybody can try to enjoy flyboard activity. Certainly, it will be your unforgettable experience ever just in case you have never tried a flyboard before. You can freely fly above the TanjungBenoa beach as you can see the beautiful Bali Island and the surrounding areas.
• Bintang Beach Club Dive & Water Sport, Jl. Pratama No.108A, Tj. Benoa, Nusa Dua, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off is available in areas in Bali: Denpasar, Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa or Nusa Dua area. Please let us know your hotel and we will arrange it accordingly.Pay extra if pickup area : Ungasan, Balangan, Uluwatu, Tanah lot and Ubud
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.