Wae Rebo Village Trekking 2D1N - Labuan Bajo Flores Tour
Wae Rebo village is a traditional village at the west part of Flores, Manggarai, Nusa Tenggara Timur. It is located between two mountains, which are about 1200 meters above sea level. There are 7 traditional houses made from wood, with a rope-bundle construction, in this village. These traditional houses make this village impressive and unique. The community in this village makes their houses themselves, all are made by using natural sources from the jungle. The culture of local community is the main attraction here. Their culture relates to the nature, their belief system, local traditions and customs as well as their social life are something unique to observe.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Mineral Water
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation / Overniight at Wae Rebo Village
What's excluded :
- Tiping for Guide
- Wae Rebo Traditional Village 2D/1N Trekking
Day 1. Labuan Bajo – Denge village – Wae Rebo village
Early morning pick-up at the hotel in Labuan Bajo, west Flores and a drive through Lembor village. A short stop will be made in there to see the largest wet paddy-field in west Flores. Then we continue the drive through the impressive panorama to the Denge village. Upon arrival in Denge Village your trekking will start. It will take approximately 3 hours to reach the beautiful traditional village of Wae Rebo. Lunch will be on the way, dinner and overnight at Wae Rebo village.
Day 2. Wae Rebo – Denge village – Labuan Bajo
A simple breakfast in Wae Rebo village, then sightseeing and enjoying the village. Interacting with the local community is the way to get the real experiences and impressions about their way of life. Leaving the village and trekking down, returning back to Denge village. After arriving to the village, a drive back to Labuan Bajo. Lunch will be served on the way. Back to your hotel in Labuan Bajo.
Free at leisure. And the trip with us is finish, see you on the next trip.!!
Departure Point :
Traveler pickup is offered Pick up at your hotel at 06.30 am, please put your hotel details, so will be easy for our driver to pick up we do pick up in hotel within this area : Labuan Bajo & Airport
AirportsMutiara Airport, Labuan Bajo, Flores Indonesia
Return Detail :Labuan Bajo, Komodo, West Manggarai Regency, East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia - after the trip we will return to Labuan Bajo and stay one night before checking out to the next destination
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.