Volcano, Temple and Terraces
This is a full day tour in which you will experience Bali's countryside, with its magnificent scenery and unique culture.
Begin the day as you're picked up from your hotel and taken to see a performance of the famous Barong and Keris Dance. This traditional Balinese dance narrates the fight between good and evil. It is a classic example of blending myth and history into one reality...Balinese style.
Drive on to Tampak Siring to visit the unique temple of Gunung Kawi. Down 400 steps, at the bottom of a lush green river valley, is 11th century temples which feature 10 rock cut shrines carved into the cliff face.
Continue to Kintamani set around the rim of the Gunung Batur crater. Marvel at Bali's most active volcano, Mount Batur, which rises more than 1,800 metres into the sky. In the centre is a stunning turquoise green lake, the largest lake in Bali.
Following a late lunch in a local restaurant, return back to your hotel stopping at Tegalalang to see Bali's iconic rice terraces.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking Guide when 5 or more persons doing tour (Driver only if 1-4 persons)
- Hotel pick up/drop off all hotels in Kuta, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Jimbaran and Ubud
- All Entrance Fees
- Delicious Lunch at a local restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any purchases of a personal nature
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kintamani Highland, Jl. Raya Penelokan, Batur, Bangli, Kintamani 80518 Indonesia
Area with views of the Mount Batur and Lake Batur.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Tegalalang Rice Terrace is one of the famous tourist objects in Bali situated in Tegalalang Village north of Ubud Bali featured by the amazing rice terrace set the cliff. Tegalalang Village is located on 600 m above sea levels covered by good temperature where most of the villagers as a farmer.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is from all hotels in Kuta, Sanur, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran and Ubud
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Pick up will be before the actual tour commencement time
- Infant seats are available to request but cannot be guaranteed
- Infants 2 and younger are complimentary. Children under 12 years must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Transportation will be by air-conditioned car or mini-van depending on total number in tour booking
- Tour has been specifically designed to provide a more personalised service as maximum number of people in booking is 10
- Should your travel plans change after booking, do not worry. I Asia Indonesia will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge
- There are 400 steps down to the temple of Gunung Kawi. This is the only part of the tour that some people which mobility restrictions may find difficult
- Most travelers can participate
- At least 2 adults are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.