Volcano & Spring Water Temple Tour
One of Koko's most popular tours. Combines a great mix of awesome sightseeing, cultural appreciation, history, spirituality, good food and lots of fun!!
A day packed with unique experiences and structured to maximise your enjoyment while minimising car time between attractions. Let Koko share his love of Bali with all its richness and diversity always with his charming good humour and famous hospitality!
Want to stop somewhere along the route or stay longer at a location? Koko is at your service! A must-do on your Bali vacation. Book now!!
(Minimum 2 persons)
What's included :
- Lunch - Enjoy a tasty lunch with a breath-taking view over the whole caldera!
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Flexible itinerary. Feel free to make spontaneous changes along the way. Koko is at your service!
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
- Entry/Admission - Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple
What's excluded :
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Travel in comfort to the spectacular rice-field terraces sculpting the hills and valleys of this scenic area. Enjoy the vistas from various vantage points, experience a heart-in-your-mouth moment riding the giant swing or browse the local market for gifts and snacks. Great photo opportunities abound!
Let Koko share his intimate local knowledge and expound on the fascinating traditional art of rice cultivation.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
This is one of the oldest and most revered water temples on the island. Saunter among the temple "meru" (pagodas) nestled under the giant arching trees, participate in a purification ceremony in an ancient sacred pool or just relax in the cool clear spring water spouting from moss covered gargoyles. Quiz Koko about the religious significance of this key temple for some insightful background info. Thus is a truly memorable experience that will linger with you long after your return home
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kintamani, Kintamani, Bangli, Bali
Perched high on the rim of the Batur caldera, the village of Kintamani offers breathtaking panoramas over the lake, volcano and many villages of its basin. Find out why Bali is known as "island of the Gods" exploring the other-worldly landscapes and geothermic features. Visit the lake and brooding volcano and learn about the mysteries and rituals of Bali's original inhabitants; the 'Bali Aga' who still reside in the remote villages here.
Follow up with a lunch break in a restaurant with one of the most inspiring views you will ever see .....
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple, Sebatu, Tegalalang 80511 Indonesia
Be amazed by this ancient temple carved from solid rock cliffs. Awesome and mysterious it could well be straight out of an Indiana Jones movie! Stroll under the shadow of giant monolithic shrines and experience a taste of a culture as old as the mountains in which it nestles. Instagrammable?? You bet!! Photo opportunities at every turn!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your hotel, guesthouse or other meeting point by arrangement. Please advise exact location when booking! Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa, Padangbai
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate