Visiting Authentich BALINESE ART - UBUD
Bali is the right choice to find pleasure many tourist attractions that you can visit, Bali is famous for the many temples found in Bali. Besides that there are still many other places that you can visit and find unforgettable pleasures we want to share the experience about Balinese life, culture and or tourism activity's the most icconic of balinese art tradittional dance, wood carving, batik making class and painting art
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
Ubud is a hub for visual arts, and the best place in Bali to learn about and appreciate Balinese art and crafts. From museums filled with colorful Ubud-style paintings to markets selling traditional handicrafts, here are the must-see sights for art lovers in Ubud.
Barong is a panther-like creature and character in the Balinese mythology of Bali, Indonesia. He is the king of the spirits, leader of the hosts of good, and enemy of Rangda, the demon queen and mother of all spirit guarders in the mythological traditions of Bali. The battle between Barong and Rangda is featured in the Barong dance to represent the eternal battle between good and evil.
Barong animal mask dance, together with sanghyang dance are considered native Balinese dances, predating Hindu influences. The native Indonesians of Austronesian heritage often have similar mask dances that represent either ancestral or natural spirits; an example is Dayak's Hudoq dance. The term barong is thought to have been derived from the local term bahruang, which today corresponds to the Indonesian word beruang which means "bear". It refers to a good spirit, that took the form of an animal as the guardian of forest.
• Barong Tanah Kilap, Jl. Griya Anyar No. 25B Pemogan, Denpasar 80221 Indonesia
• Bali Bidadari Batik, Jl. WR. Supratman no. 343, Denpasar 80237 Indonesia
• Werochana Wood Carving, Jl. Ir. Sutami, Kemenuh, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
• Muji Family Painting Studio, Br. Penataran, Negara, Batuan, Sukawati, Gianyar Indonesia
Departure Point :Jalan ITDC Nusa Dua, Jl. ITDC Nusa Dua, Benoa, Kec. Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up our costumers from their acomodation or we can meet you in meeting point in several area in Canggu, seminyak, kuta, legian, jimbaran, uggasan, nusa dua, Sanur and ubudAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.