Visit to Chocolate House and Gate of Heaven Temple Tour
Visit East Bali as part of your Bali Tour. This tour will show you a very unspoiled and quiet area of Bali include black sand beaches, water palace and the oldest temple in Bali. The tour will take maximum 8-10 hours.
08.30 hotel pick up,
09.30-10.00 arrived to Kusamba Black Sand Beach to visit local traditional Balinese Salt mining,
10.00-10.30 arrived to chocolate factory and a nice Swing facing to Black Sand Beach,
10.30-11.30 enjoy to taste local chocolate, fresh young coconut and take a nice picture of the black sand beach while you are Swing on,
12.15-13.00 arrived and explore to Tirta Gangga Water Palace,
13.15-14.15 take lunch/ afternoon tea or coffee,
15.00-16.00 visit the Highlight of the tour. Lempuyang Temple (Gate to the heaven0,
16.10 depart from the temple,
17.30-18.00 arrived back to Hotel.
Time summary may different depend on the traffic condition and how long you spend your time in each place.
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Jasri Beach
- Entry/Admission - Ujung Water Palace
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
Pass By: Be Balinese Tour, Denpasar Indonesia
We pick up our customer at 08.30 from Hotel in Ubud, Sanur, Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Jimbaran, Uluwatu and Nusa Dua area. If you stay outside of those places please kindly inform us so we can arrange an earlier pick up.
Stop At: Jasri Beach, Subagan, Karangasem Indonesia
Charly’s Chocolate Factory is a unique sightseeing spot on Jasri Beach East Bali. The chocolate factory is a privately-owned homemade chocolate production facility where you can visit and tour its shady coconut groves and hobbit-like houses where most of the products are made and displayed. The houses are built of layered bamboo and shaped like huts with pointy roofs, and with round windows that swivel in the center to let in fresh air.
Admission ticket is Idr 20,000 per person.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ujung Water Palace, Jl. Lettu Alit Tumbu Village, Karangasem 80811 Indonesia
Taman Ujung ‘water palace’, with its complete and official designation of Taman Sukasada Ujung, is located in the village of Seraya in Karangasem regency. It is the sister site of Tirta Gangga, also built by the latest King of Karangasem. The complex consists of various large pools and historic structures set against a backdrop of Mount Agung and the eastern shoreline.
Admission ticket is Idr 30,000 per person.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
The Tirta Gangga royal water garden is a favorite retreat in the regency of Karangasem, east Bali. It was built in 1946 during the reign of the latest King of Karangasem, Anak Agung Anglurah Ketut Karangasem (1887 - 1966). Tirta Gangga saw a series of restorations following the destructive hot showers of volcanic ash from the 1963 Mount Agung eruption.
Admission ticket is at Idr 30,000 per person.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Pura Lempuyang, locally referred to as Pura Lempuyang Luhur, is one of Bali’s oldest and most highly regarded temples, on par with Besakih. It is also believed to predate the majority of Hindu temples on the island. Definitely a highlight on any travel itinerary for the fit and adventurous, the main temple lies at 1,175m above sea level, up on the peak of the namesake Mount Lempuyang in East Bali.
Donation is between Idr 20,000-30,000 per person.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please kindly inform us your Hotel/ Accommodation for pick up.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Make sure travelers and hosts drink enough mineral water, healthy food and get more vitamin C to get stronger immunity.