VIP Ultimate Spa Experience & Tanah Lot Temple Visit (Private & All-Inclusive)
Bali is the land of spiritual relaxation and is home to some of the best spas in the world. You simply have to experience it while you are here. Our VIP Ultimate Spa Experience & Temple Visit is perfect to get you feeling rejuvenated after a few days of exploring Bali.
This all-inclusive experience will begin with you being picked up from your Bali hotel or villa in one of our private cars by one of our lovely local tour guides who will take you to a five star spa for a deeply relaxing massage.
Full Tour Schedule
9:00 AM – Pick up at your the hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location)
10:00 AM – Arrive at Prana Spa Seminyak and start your sun & moon massage (5 Star Spa)
1:30 PM – Lunch Time!
3:00 PM – Visit Tanah Lot Temple
4:00 PM – Return back to your hotel
4:30 PM – Arrive back at your hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance fees
- 3 hour massage at Prana Spa Seminyak (5 star spa)
- English speaking driver and tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Prana Spa
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Prana Spa, Jl. Kunti no. 118X The Villas Bali, Seminyak 80361 Indonesia
Prana spa is one of the largest spas on the island of Bali. Prana, unlike any other, has been designed with a strong influence of Indian & Middle Eastern exotic architecture. Enjoy the rituals of ancient kings and queens as you journey through Prana’s sacred Eastern traditions of health and beauty.
Inspired by the legendary Moguls of Rajasthan, the designers of Prana Spa sought to blend Indian Palatial complexity with Moroccan rustic simplicity. Whether under a tented ceiling or an elaborate hand painted canvas, our exquisite treatment rooms are the perfect space to relax completely under the expertly trained hands of your therapist. Allow daily concerns to take a back seat as you claim time to attend to your wellness.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Tanah Lot Temple is a Balinese Hindu temple on the stone seen amidst the ocean. Is a sea temple located at Braban village Tabanan, it has a fascinating view of temple and ocean, a standard vacationer and social image for photography and general exoticism. This haven is to an awesome degree dumbfounding in the specification of the dusk time. We can see this asylum from a few spots focuses on the dazzling perspective of the sea. We will discover the haven afloat on the seawater when the water is going tide in light of the fact that this temple will be incorporated by the seawater.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up from your hotel. Please provide your hotel name before purchasing for this tour. Thanks!
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.