Unique Cleansing Ceremony with Locals
Enjoy a new and unique experience of the Balinese ancient heritage and culture. Here we will take you to join the cleansing ceremony - a spiritual ceremony which Balinese believe will make you get rid of negativity and find balance and harmony in your body, gain more clarity in the direction you want to go in life. We will also visit temples to see and understand more about the beauty of Balinese culture.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- All entrance fee on any attractions
- Entry/Admission - Nungnung Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Sangeh Monkey Forest
- Entry/Admission - Taman Mumbul
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nungnung Waterfall, Plage Petang Badung, Nungnung 80353 Indonesia
One of the biggest waterfalls on the island, quiet and good exercise to walk down about 400 steps. Beautiful nature, best spots to take pictures, recommend swimming, fresh water at a good temperature. You will have an excellent experience.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sangeh Monkey Forest, Desa Adat Sangeh, Kecamatan Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung Abiansemal, Sangeh 80353 Indonesia
Sangeh Monkey Forest is a sanctuary for grey long-tailed macaques in the village of the same name in south-central Bali. Besides being home to the monkeys, the forest sanctuary also has around 22 different species of birds and a wide variety of mammals, reptiles, amphibians and arthropods.
Sangeh Monkey Forest is a nature reserve and is best known for its monkey ‘tribes’. The grey macaques that inhabit the nutmeg forest each have a ring leader. And for the whole, there is 1 highest ruler or ‘king’ living in the largest area, where you can find Bukit Sari Temple, a sanctified temple dating back to the 17th century.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Taman Mumbul, Sangeh 80352 Indonesia
Taman Mumbul is a sacred place sanctified by the Sangeh and surrounding communities. It has a big pond like a lake with clear water. The water temple, lake, bathing pools, and surrounds at picturesque Tirta Taman Mumbul Sangeh is an idyllic and serene spot to take a break and partake in water cleansing ritual.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
Taman Ayun literally translates as ‘beautiful garden’ and is generally regarded as one of the most attractive temples of Bali. The Taman Ayun temple is situated in a beautiful park with trees and ponds, near the village of Mengwi. Here you can experience be in ancient Balinese culture and take beautiful pictures.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any hotels you stay in.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.