Unique Bali Cooking Class Experience at the Living Museum Bali
With the help of your native host, you will discover the unique flavors of local cooking while learning about traditional ways of life. And other uniqueness you will see how the Balinese make wine in the traditional way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Balinese sarong
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Free visit Samsara living Museum
What's excluded :
- For a long time, Balinese cuisine has been known as a traditional delight love by the people of the archipelago and the world. Not few Balinese dishes are found in a number of countries, with appearence and taste is not much different from the original. The longing to taste and cook these delights make us even more excited to complete the experience at the Samsara Living Museum, with a cooking class program specifically raises the theme of original Balinese Cuisine. Lawar, pesan telengis, pelecing, urab, sate and other traditional dishes you must try. To top it off, the cookking results will be serve in a traditional of eating together, or known as 'Megibung' as mentioned earlier.
Beside getting a cook traditional Balinese food yourself, you will also get the chance to make one of the traditional Balinese alcoholic drinks 'The Arak'. The process of maing it is true fermentation and distillation, wich is not only used as a drink but also has its own role in religius rituals, such as offerings to the gpds, as well as other creatures in the universe called 'Tetabuhan'.
• Lawar Bali - Lawar is served with steamed rice and other meat dish such as sate.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel at Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Sanur, Ubud, and Nusa Dua area
Departure Time :9/14/2019 - 7/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Bali goverment regulations : Foreign tourists are required to wear masks when doing outdoor activities or will be subject to the following sanctions: - Postponement of administrative services and a fine of IDR 1 Million for the first offense - Deportation for breaking the second time.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.