Uluwatu Temple Tour With Eat Pray and Love (EFL) Beach Visit
Half day tour to visit Padang Padang beach, popular beach near Uluwatu also known as EFL beach, next stop will be at Uluwatu Temple, built in 11 th century by Javanese priest Empu Kuturan or well known as Empu Raja Kerta.The temple located in south western tip of island, up to the blue sea cliff approximately 100 meters high, the best place to view of the sunset. Next door to Uluwatu temple still on same area we will see the best Dance called "Kecak Dance',
Jimbaran Beach will be as the last of of this tour. Jimbaran located in south of airport, the beach has white sand. The area originate fishing Village with fish market. Now there are luxury hotel built, Bali Intercontinental Resort, Four Season Resort and Ayana hotel. Jimbaran bay well known with beach side Sea food Restaurant while enjoying the sunset and scenery with cold drink and a fresh grill fish with live group music by local singer offered international song and the sing title could be request. The sea food cost by weight.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private fully AC car, Entrance fees, Gasoline, Parking fees and English speaking driver
- Entry/Admission - Padang Padang Beach
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kecak and Fire Dance
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses, Dinner at Jimbaran, alcoholic beverage
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Padang Padang Beach, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Padang Padang is a beautiful beach paradise carved out from the lush greenery of Indonesia. Walking down a steep stone cliff you see a glowing sea of green blue water. It is such an exquisite site frequented by Australian surfers, Balinese women chopping and selling coconuts to beach-goers, and sand-crusted tourists
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Uluwatu Temple, Ulu in Balinese mean Top, Watu it's mean stone. This temple built in 11th century by Javanese priest Empu Kuturan or well known with Empu Raja Kerta. The temple located in south western tip of peninsula, up to the blue sea cliff approximately 100 meters high, the best place to view of the sunset. In 16 century another Javanese priest Danghyang Nirartha visit this temple and add more building, he retreated to this temple for his final life, when he attained Moksha or freedom. The temple has very agresive monkey colony.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kecak and Fire Dance, Kawasan Wisata Pura Uluwatu, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Kecak Dance at Uluwatu Temple, A Kecak performance is very simple. The men's chorus chants the words Cak ke-cak ke-cak ke-cak ke-cak ke-cak, in rhythm, over and over again, For this reason they are called the Kecak or Cak dance. The Kecak dances consist of about fifty men wearing only a loin-cloth, the upper part of their bodies left bare. They form rows of circles, in the middle of which is a coconut oil lamp. The Kecak dance is performed for dance-dramas and the story presented is take from the Ramayana epic
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jimbaran Bay, Jimbaran 80363 Indonesia
Jimbaran Bay, Jimbaran located in south of airport, the beach has white sand. The area originally fishing Village with fish market. Now there are luxury hotel built, Bali Intercontinental Resort and Four Season Resort. Jimbaran bay well known with beach side Sea food Restaurant while enjoying the sunset and scenery with cold drink and a fresh grill fish with live group music by local singer offered international song and the sing title could be request. The sea food cost by weight.
To have dinner here is an optional for you, as for the price of food at Jimbaran,as all with the restaurant, they are depend on the menu selected. Snapper for example, is around USD12-15 per KG, but a live lobster or king prawn are pricey as the vendors imported from other island in Indonesia, such as Java, Borneo, and Sulawesi Island. Jimbaran Beach restaurant are under control of the village authority which require taxes from all owner, thus increasing cost.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up location will from all area in south area of Bali island such as Seminyak, kuta, Legian, Canggu, Kerobokan, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Denpasar and Ubud area.Ports
- Ngurah Rai International Airport, Jalan Raya Gusti Ngurah Rai, Tuban, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80362, Indonesia
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- We provide face mask and hand sanitizer in the car for the safety measurement
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.