Uluwatu Temple Sunset and Kecak Fire Dance
Take in Bali’s best sunset spot at Uluwatu Temple, a Balinese temple to the sea gods, with a commanding view of the ocean high on a cliff. The temple is part of a series of temples built to protect the island from evil spirits and is the permanent home to a family of friendly monkeys. After exploring the temple and watching the sunset, experience one of Bali’s most famous cultural performances, the Kecak Fire Dance. Watch the Balinese act out a scene from the Ramayana with a mesmerizing trance chant, punctuated by exciting fire dances by performers in intricate costumes. An unforgettable evening of Balinese culture that the whole family can enjoy.
*2 Person Minimum requirement for this Tour.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entrance Fee & Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Padang Padang Beach
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kecak and Fire Dance
What's excluded :
- Food & Any Personal Expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Padang Padang Beach, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Visit one of Bali's most famous surf spots at Padang-padang Beach
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
See the sunset at Luhur Uluwatu Temple, one of the best Balinese temples to visit, which is perched high above a sea cliff face
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kecak and Fire Dance, Kawasan Wisata Pura Uluwatu, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Watch a traditional Kecak Fire Dance performance as one of the episodes of Ramanyana, complete with powerful trance chanting and choreography with fire.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will contact customer for the pick up time and we pick up from any hotel arround Kuta, Seminyak,Kerobokan, Canggu, Jimbaran, Uluwatu,Nusa Dua, Ubud, Bali.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Tanjung Benoa
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.