Uluwatu Temple during Sunset (with Kecak Fire Dance)
Experience this half day tour by chartered car that showcases the beautiful scenery of Bali. This trip will bring you to see the extraordinary architecture of Bali Uluwatu temple with sunset backdrop & enjoy Kecak Fire dance performance. Great value tour includes hotel pick-up and drop-off.
• Discover great architecture of Bali Uluwatu Temple by the sea with sunset backdrop
• Experience amazing sunset view of rock cliff temple facing to the Indian Ocean
• Enjoy Traditional Kecak Dance with Fire Spirit performance
• Hassle-free Bali hotel pick-up & drop-off
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Basic English Speaking Driver cum Guide
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kecak and Fire Dance
What's excluded :
- Personal expanses
- Personal Insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Proceed to Highland Uluwatu Temple
• Hindu temple set on the cliff bank in south part of Bali Peninsula.
• Admire the sunset view at perched high above a sea cliff face Indian Ocean
• In addition, there is a performance of Kecak dance with fire spirit. The one hour dance performance is rich filled with historical stories & legends with the voice combination sound of gamelan.
• Watch a traditional Kecak Fire Dance performance as one of the episodes of Ramayana, complete with powerful trance chanting and choreography with fire
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kecak and Fire Dance, Kawasan Wisata Pura Uluwatu, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Tari Kecak is simply accompanied by the a cappella chorus of dozens of men including one leader to set the tones, one soloist, one in charge of intoning high and low notes, as well as a narrator. The men wear chequered sarongs and are seated in tight, concentric circles with a central space reserved for the protagonist characters. The main characters depict Rama, Sita, Ravana, Lakshmana, Hanuman and Sugriva. The storyline generally starts from when prince Rama goes to the woods with Sita, his wife, and Lakshmana, his brother. There, Ravana kidnaps Sita and imprisons her in his castle. Rama seeks for help and sends Lakshmana to find his friend, Sugriva, the King of the Monkey Kingdom. Hanuman, Sugriva’s commander, is sent to check on Sita in Ravana’s palace and Rama finally begins the battle. At first, Ravana wins, but Sugriva and Hanuman then come to Rama’s aid with monkey troops. Sugriva finally wins. The male chorus chants ‘chack’, representing the sound of the monkey troops. The soft rattling sound of bells around the protagonists’ ankles is the only addition to Tari Kecak’s choral background.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Areas cover for hotel pick- up & drop-off (Kuta, Tuban, Legian, Jimbaran,Nusa Dua, Sanur, Seminyak, Canggu, Denpasar,Ubud, Tanah Lot, Tabanan & Gianyar)
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Areas cover for hotel pick- up & drop-off (Kuta, Tuban, Legian, Jimbaran,Nusa Dua, Sanur, Seminyak, Canggu, Denpasar,Ubud, Tanah Lot, Tabanan & Gianyar)
- Customers are encouraged to bring camera for photo shots.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please pay attention to the monkeys at Uluwatu Temple. It is important to remove shiny materials (earrings, necklace, hair-clips, glasses, etc) which may attract their curiosity
- You should wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees as a sign of respect when visiting Uluwatu Temple
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.