Uluwatu Temple Balangan Beach E-Bike Half Day Tour
Free entrance and tour visit into the Uluwatu Monkey Temple, Electric Powered Beach Bike Ride, Environmental Surroundings, Beach cliff Routes and Paths, Cliff views, Beautiful Balangan Cliff and Beach Views, Natural Rock Jacuzzi, Free Meal, relaxing hammocks to end. 7 Gears, Fat Wheels, Mountain Bike, 4 Mode PAS, Cruise Control, Thumb Throttle Acceleration, 4 hours continuous power.
What's included :
- Air-Conditioned Roundtrip Pickup Transfer. Please Note: 24 hour advanced notice required.
- Welcome Drink, Pristine Bottled Water PH 8+ Japan Technology
- Professional E-Bike, well equipped English Speaking Tour Guide
- 3 hour Tour combined E-Bike ride
- Well maintained Electric E-Bikes and Safety Tools
- Disinfected Helmets
- Clean Head Scarves
- Sunscreen SPF 33
- Mosquito Repellent
- Hand Sanitizer
- Oshibori Cold Towel
- FREE Traditional Balinese Meal
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Lebuan Sait Beach
- Entry/Admission - Dreamland Beach
- Entry/Admission - Balangan Beach
What's excluded :
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
We begin our journey by exploring and learning about the famous Uluwatu Monkey Temple with breath taking cliff views and amazing photo opportunities.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lebuan Sait Beach, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
We will continue to pass by and take a quick photo opportunity at the Labuan Sait Beach Bridge and then proceed to the Dreamland Beach where there are more amazing photo opportunities. Cliff Side Beautiful Views.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Dreamland Beach, Pecatu Indah Resort, Pecatu Indonesia
We will take you for a nice ride along the cliff side to the Dreamland Beach. Experience a short but challenging ride through the hilly and steep roads along this route. Great Views.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Balangan Beach, Balangan, Kuta 80361 Indonesia
- Experience an amazing ride along the New Kuta Golf Course and we will proceed to the Balangan Beach Cliff lookout which is breath taking and known especially for Pre-Wedding Photo Opportunities.
- Enjoy the absolutely amazing sea views whilst relaxing at the Balangan Cliff and Beach cafes available.
- Don't forget to bring your swim gear and enjoy the famous Balangan Beach waves during High Tide.
- There may be an opportunity to chill in the natural rock pools along the cliff side edges.
- Have a FREE refreshing coconut on us and relax in the Hammocks for a snooze by the beach. Don't forget to ask our Tour Guides about the discounted prices we can get for Ezyriders customers.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Uluwatu Temple, Pecatu, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup Range Time is subject to your Location:MORNING : 07.00 – 09.00 AMAFTERNOON : 1.00 – 3.00 PMFREE Vehicle Transfer for area : Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur and Denpasar city area.FREE E-Bike Drop Off to Start/End at your Hotel. Note: Dependant upon prior booking approval only.Please Note: Dependent on Group Bookings and Tour Guide availability, you may be placed in a combined shared tour. Please specify if you have a particular preference at the time of your booking.
Return Detail :Balangan Beach, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- WHAT TO BRING:
- Handphone / Camera
- Sport Shoes, Socks
- Comfortable Clothes
- Sunscreen, Personal Medication, Asthma Pumps etc.
- Money (If you decide to buy our GoPro Video card, drinks, extras, and other miscellaneous items)
- Possibly light swimming gear & small towel (For those wanting to take a dip in the ocean)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Suitable for all ages. Below the age of 18, signed Guardian Consent is required
- Bicycle Riding skill required
- Maximum Weight 120 kg
- Minimum Height 140 cm
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers