Uluwatu Temple and Jimbaran Dinner Package
This Uluwatu temple Tour Package, You will enjoying a beautiful Panorama sunset, unique Balinese dance and Famous Seafood Jimbaran Dinner.
Trip will be Started at 14:00
Our Out Standing Local Driver will pick you Up at the Lobby of your Hotel / Villa at 14:00 - 14:15
Coverage area Jimbaran, Nusa Dua,Kuta,Seminyak,Sanur
At 14:00 leave from Hotel / villa to Uluwatu Temple
At 15:00 Stop to visit coffee and tea Plantation to gaining amazing Experience about Coffee production in Balinese Traditional way.
At 16:00 Arrive at Uluwatu Temple
At 18:00 Enjoying Kecak Dance Perfomance
At 19:15 Continue to the Last destination Jimbaran / Kedonganan Bay to Enjoying Seafood Dinner
Approximately 21:30 ( After Dinner ) Go Back to the Hotel.
Note:** Please do not make appointment after this Trip to avoid rushing your dinner
** Itinerary and Time Can be Changed according to the traffic and customers preference
What's included :
- Bottled water
- English Speaking Driver
- Hotel Pick Up and Drop off
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kecak and Fire Dance
- Entry/Admission - Jimbaran Bay
- Entry/Admission - Padang Padang Beach
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Personal Expenses a like Souvenir, photos etc
- Additional Food out from the set menu.
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Uluwatu Temple is one of Balinese Hindu Temple located in southern part of Bali right on the cliff bank with magnificent view of the Indian Ocean. It is very amazing that this temple is built on the narrow peninsula with deep rocky beach under it.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kecak and Fire Dance, Kawasan Wisata Pura Uluwatu, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Kecak Dance is one of Balinese Dance where the performance is usually taken from the story of Ramayana. The unique of Kecak Dance is no instrument tool to accompany the dance however it is only by mouth. The sounds of the mouth are hearing the constant noisy and have a good rhythm, compact and harmonious.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jimbaran Bay, Jimbaran 80363 Indonesia
JIMBARAN BAY or Kedonganan bay is still interesting for people who would like to enjoy fresh grilled seafood under beautiful stars and on the white sand.
Dinner will be set-menu
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Padang Padang Beach, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Padang Padang Beach which also known as Pantai Labuan Sait is a famous surf spot on the Bukit Peninsula in Bali, Indonesia.It was was featured as a romantic setting in the 2010 big-screen adaptation of ‘Eat, Pray, Love’.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick Up Time : 14:00 (2:00 PM) for Kuta and Sanur area. Please contact Local Tour operator if you stay out of those area for pick up arrangement.This Tour is round trip, that is mean we pick up customers in the Hotel or accommodation where the customers stay. Meeting point will be In the main Lobby of your Hotel or Villa. Please mention the detail of your accommodation's name, address and contact number.Airports
- Ngurah Rai International Airport, Jalan Raya Gusti Ngurah Rai, Tuban, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80362, Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for Travelers who got allergic with seafood.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Make sure the body temperature is not more than 37°C (around 98.6°F). Wash the hands before and after entering tourism site. All of our Tour drivers or guide have been vaccinated.