Uluwatu Temple & Highlight Beach on the south of Bali
Bali's world-famous beaches lure thousands of visitors to the country’s fabulously sun-kissed shores each year. People can’t seem to get enough of the seaside nature, local customs and beach activities.Learning to surf, fishing, diving and stand-up paddle boarding – they’re all possible when you’re in Bali.
So pack your sunscreen, wrap up your sarong and prep your summer playlist, from secret bays with the ultimate surf waves, to the most family-friendly waters and dreamy diving destinations. Holiday mode is officially on!
• Full Day private tour of South Bali
• Explore World Famous beachse.
• Uluwatu temple
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nusa Dua Beach, Semenanjung Nusa Dua, Nusa Dua 80517 Indonesia
Tanjung Benoa Or Nusa Dua, like many other beachside destinations in Bali, used to be a fishing village and an old dock. The development of the peninsula has been very significant as most of the shore-side properties are now hotels, resorts and water sports operators.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Geger Beach Nusa Dua Bali, Desa Adat Peminge, Sawangan jl Giri Puspa D 1no12 Mumbul, Nusa Dua 80363 Indonesia
Geger Beach is a kilometre stretch of fine golden sand in southern Nusa Dua, which is also the shared beachfront of the Bali National Golf Club, The St Regis Bali and The Mulia Bali Resort. Most of Geger is open to the public, and it offers picturesque seascapes, calm waters with some patches of seaweed farms, and a clifftop temple of the same name, Geger Temple, as its unique backdrop. The beach is rather secluded, but nevertheless accessible. The waves are pleasant for swimming, and the beach has long been a favourite paddle out point for experienced surfers.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Uluwatu temple perches on the south-western tip of Peninsula,where sheer cliffs drop precipitously into the clear blue sea.The temple hangs right over the edge,you enter it through an unusual arched gateway flanked by statues of Ganesha.Inside,the walls of coral bricks are covered with intricate carving of Bali’s mythological menageries.But the real attraction is th location for good angle,especially at sunset,walk around the cliff to the left (south ) of the temple.Watch out the local monkeys ,which for some reason like to snatch spectacles and sunglasses,as well as handbagsnhats abd anything else they can get.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jimbaran Beach, Jimbaran 80361 Indonesia
Jimbaran seafood cafes must already be on your must-visit places for your Bali holiday, especially if you're a seafood lover. Not only is Jimbaran Bay one of Bali’s best places for memorable sunsets, but it is also the most popular coast to enjoy grilled seafood. Seventeen seafood cafes line the white-sand beach locally known as ‘Pantai Muaya’. Mostly open afternoon until late, each of the venues within the row of Jimbaran seafood cafes in the bay offer fresh-grilled seafood served at candlelit tables on the sand. As the sun goes down, the horizon features faint lights from the Ngurah Rai airport and traditional fishing boat lanterns at sea.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We are pick up from : Ubud,Legian,Kuta,Nusa Dua,Canggu,Sanur,Seminyak,Tuban,Jimbaran,Uluwatu,Kerobokan,Tanah lot,DenpasarPick up service not available if you hotel in : Amed ,Tulamben ,Lovina ,Pemuteran,Munduk,Candidasa,Sidemen,Padangbai.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- INTERNATIONAL TOURISTS WILL NEED TO BRING NEGATIVE TEST WHEN BALI REOPENS
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.