Uluwatu, Tanah Lot and Jimbaran Tour
Take a comprehensive tour of the south coast of Bali and see 2 of the island's most iconic temples. Visit the Royal family temple from the Mengwi Empire at Pura Taman Ayun with a panoramic view of the beautiful water park empire and then go to Tanah Lot Temple perched on rocks overlooking the Indian Ocean,then experience the best sundown spot in Bali on visit Uluwatu temple.
See Bali's famous rock temple at Pura Tanah Lot
Watch an authentic "kecak" dance performance and see the sunset from Uluwatu Temple
Enjoy a fresh seafood dinner at Jimbaran Bay
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Lunch - But we can stop by lunch time pay by traveller
- Dinner - we can stop for dinner but traveller have to pay it
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
The Tanah Lot temple was built and has been a part of Balinese mythology for centuries. The temple is one of seven sea temples around the Balinese coast. Each of the sea temples were established within eyesight of the next to form a chain along the south-western coast. However, the temple had significant Hindu influence.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
Taman Ayun Temple is in order with the concept of the traditional Balinese garden surounded by an artificial rover with a variety of rare plant species typical of Bali.The beauty of the landscape coupled with the sacred building Meru overlap SOLAS ( the building with the roof of the fibers that accumulate above amounts to eleven ).Meru typify sthana believed to be a sacred palce of the gods.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Ulu Watu is one of several important temples to the spirits of the sea along the south coast of Bali. In the 11th century the Javanese priest Empu Kuturan first established a temple here. The complex was added to by Nirartha, another Javanese priest who is known for the seafront temples at Tanah Lot, Rambut Siwi and Pura Sakenan. Nirartha retreated to Ulu Watu for his final days when he attained moksa (freedom from earthly desires).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jimbaran Bay, Jimbaran 80363 Indonesia
Jimbaran seafood cafes must already be on your must-visit places for your Bali holiday, especially if you're a seafood lover. Not only is Jimbaran Bay one of Bali’s best places for memorable sunsets, but it is also the most popular coast to enjoy grilled seafood. Seventeen seafood cafes line the white-sand beach locally known as ‘Pantai Muaya’. Mostly open afternoon until late, each of the venues within the row of Jimbaran seafood cafes in the bay offer fresh-grilled seafood served at candlelit tables on the sand. As the sun goes down, the horizon features faint lights from the Ngurah Rai airport and traditional fishing boat lanterns at sea.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We are pick up from : Ubud,Legian,Kuta,Nusa Dua,Canggu,Sanur,Seminyak,Tuban,Jimbaran,Uluwatu,Kerobokan,Tanah lot,DenpasarPick up service not available if you hotel in : Amed ,Tulamben ,Lovina ,Pemuteran,Munduk,Candidasa,Sidemen,Padangbai.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- INTERNATIONAL TOURISTS WILL NEED TO BRING NEGATIVE TEST WHEN BALI REOPENS
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.