Uluwatu Sunset Temple Tour
Uluwatu Sunset Temple.
With this half day tour, you will spend 5-6 hours day tour with hotel pick up at late afternoon.
The tour guide will escort you to the secret southern cliff temple, walk around the temple and cliff.
Then wait the most romantic sunset from the temple compound or while watching amazing Kecak and fire dance performance at Uluwatu Stage.
Opportunity to visit Jimbaran beach village to have fresh seafood candle light dinner
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Kecak and Fire Dance
Stop At: Kecak and Fire Dance, Kawasan Wisata Pura Uluwatu, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
60 minutes breathtaking mix of Balinese traditional music, dazzling dances and enchanting tales, held at 18.00 near the Uluwatu Temple compound. This dance is the most amazing performance in Bali and a must see attraction. Hundreds of dancers men and women
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Uluwatu Temple, Pecatu, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
The Guide will pick you up directly the hotels in certain areas: Denpasar, Jimbaran, Kuta Selatan, Kuta Utara, Legian, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Tuban & Uluwatu (Ungasan)
Return Detail :Jimbaran Beach, Jimbaran, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival