Uluwatu Sunset Kecak Dance & Jimbaran Seafood Dinner
Roughly translating as clifftop, Uluwatu is renound for its striking clifftop temple, stunning coastline and crystal clear surf. The perfect location for romance and adventure, this experience allows you to see the best Uluwatu offers. Sumptuous seafood BBQ on Jimbaran Bay, famous for its giant prawns and tiger fish, dining under the glistening stars as waves gently crash into the rocks, majestically striking Kecak (Balinese) dancers, in dazzling traditional costumes, await in this experience.
Following a visit to one of Balis most spiritual temples 'Uluwatu Pura', you will experience the traditional striking Kecak Balinese dance performance, before feasting on a sumptuous seafood BBQ at Jimbaran Bay. Not to be missed this combines the ultimate must do's whilst in Bali.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off service from major hotels in Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Jimbaran, and Nusa Dua area
- Seafood dinner
- Kecak dance performance
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Kecak & Fire Dance
- Entry/Admission - Jimbaran Bay
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Visit: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
After hotel pickup by your guide, you’re driven along the winding shoreline to Uluwatu Temple, located among the southern cliffs of the Bukit Peninsula, whose dramatic precipices rise almost 330 feet (100 meters) from the Indian Ocean. Majestically perched on the edge of a steep promontory, the small temple dates back to the 10th century and is counted among six temples most revered by the Balinese people.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Uluwatu Kecak & Fire Dance, Kawasan parkir Pura Uluwatu, Jl. Uluwatu, Pecatu, Kec. Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
With a beautiful ocean sunset as your backdrop, enjoy a kecak dance with traditional Balinese movements and chants performed in a circle around a blazing torch.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Jimbaran Bay, Jimbaran 80363 Indonesia
Afterward, continue on to an expansive beach in Jimbaran Bay for a delicious barbecue dinner. Dine under the stars as you’re served a seafood platter including prawns, grilled fish, squid and clams, accompanied by rice, spinach and sambal (spicy Indonesian sauce).
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs: Tel. 0361 708765
- Out Of Office Number (Emergency Call): Tel. +62 81 238 14202
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surcharge applicable for other Foreign Speaking Licensed Guide
- Half Day Tour: USD 5 Per Person
- Full Day Tour: USD 6 Per tour Per Person
- Surcharge for F.S.G. may not applicable for certain foreign language, please reconfirm during making booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.