Uluwatu, Kecak Dance and Seafood Dinner on the Beach
The Kecak dance is an enthralling traditional Balinese art which should be seen by all visitors. On this evening you will watch this unique performance at a cliff top temple followed by a barbeque seafood dinner under the stars.
After hotel pick up at around 3.30pm. you'll be taken to the famous cliff- hanging temple at Uluwatu. The temple is perched right on the edge of the cliff, about 70 metres above the crashing waves of the Indian Ocean. Just as the sun sets, the dramatic Kecak Dance begins. The performance is otherwise known as Ramayana Monkey Chant.
Wearing traditional checked cloth around their waists, the male dancers chant in unison while depicting a battle from the Ramayana. After the performance, drive to one of the beautiful beaches in Jimbaran for a barbeque seafood dinner in a beach 'warung', a casual, small restaurant. Here dine on a seafood platter including prawns, grilled fish, squid and clams. Try some kangkung, also known as Indonesian water spinach.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking Driver
- Entry or admission fee
- Hotel pick up/drop off all hotels in Kuta, Sanur, Nusa Dua and Seminyak
- Transport by comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle
- Seafood Dinner
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kecak and Fire Dance
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Any purchases of a personal nature
- Gratuities (optional)
- Visit: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Uluwatu Temple (Pura Luhur Uluwatu) is one of six key temples believed to be Bali's spiritual pillars, is renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 70 metres above sea level.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Kecak and Fire Dance, Kawasan Wisata Pura Uluwatu, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Kechak dance is a traditional Balinese dance in which 40 bare chested men produce sounds and beats for the dance using their voices. The entire story of Ramayana is enacted out in the form of a beautiful dance at the backdrop of the sun setting.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from all hotels in the Kuta, Sanur, Nusa Dua and Seminyak areas
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Be advised that Uluwatu Temple is a holy site, therefore appropriate conservative dress is required
- Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary
- Infant seats are available to request but cannot be guaranteed
- Light clothes for this hot tropical climate are a must. Plenty of undergarments and socks as well as walking shoes for any adventures like temple viewing or jungle treks. A light sweater or jacket is also advisable for air-conditioned transportation or highland areas.
- Pick up will be about 30 minutes prior to the actual tour commencement time
- Please advise of any dietary restrictions at time of booking so that I Asia can do all possible to fit with your needs. (Should it not be possible to fit with your requirements you will be advised prior to the tour commencement).
- Should your travel plans change after booking, do not worry. I Asia Indonesia will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge.
- Tour has been specifically designed to provide a more personalised service as maximum number of people in booking is 10
- Transportation will be by air-conditioned car or mini-van depending on total number in tour booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- A Guide will not accompany travelers, as the English speaking Driver has been deemed sufficient and suitable
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.