Uluwatu Cliff Temple sunset Tour with Kecak Show and Sea Food Dinner at Jimbaran Beach
You’ll visit Uluwatu Temple (Uluwatu Pura), perched dramatically on top of a coastal cliff, and watch a performance of ‘kecak,’ a traditional dance. Then head to Jimbaran Bay for a barbecue dinner of fish, prawns and other seafood. This tour is limited to six people to provide a more personalized experience. Hotel pickup is included from major hotel areas.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Live Kecak Balinese dance show
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Driver as Cum guide
- Self-guided tour allows for greater flexibility
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Jimbaran Beach
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended) Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase) drinks Tour Guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Your evening Bali tour starts 15:30pm with the drive to Uluwatu Temple, which sits on top of the 300-foot (90-meer) cliffs that line the Bukit Peninsula on the southern end of the island. Dating back to the 10th century, the temple is one of the most revered by the people of Bali. As the sun sets, enjoy the stunning ocean views and watch a performance of kecak, with traditional Balinese dancing and chanting around a fire.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jimbaran Beach, Jimbaran 80361 Indonesia
When the dance is over, you’ll head to Jimbaran Bay, where a wide stretch of white-sand beach is the setting for your seafood barbecue dinner under the night sky. Indulge in grilled fish, prawns, clams and squid, served with spinach, rice and a spicy Indonesian sauce called sambal. After dinner, your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
NB) the sunset view is depend to the current weather
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we Provide free Pick up and drop off from from any Centrally located Bali hotels as like Kuta, legian,Tuban, seminyak, kerobokan, Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa dua, Uluwatu, Tanjung benoa, sanur, Ubud,Gianyar
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- wearing sarong during enter temple, the sarong is free use upon arrive in the gate of temple
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.