Uluwatu Amazing Day Tour
The amazing Bali temple tour and watch a sunset cultural dance performance,
Attend a traditional "kecak" dance performance at Uluwatu Temple, perched on the cliffs above the sea. Savor an optional seafood dinner at Jimbaran Bay.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- private transport pick up and drop
- Entrance Fee
- Parking fee
- welcome drink
What's excluded :
- Enjoying the day trip with private car and friendly driver picking up in your hotel ,
The trip will visit in The temple at Uluwatu was built by the Javanese Hindu guru Empu Kuturan in the 10th century. Seven hundred years later, the guru Niratha added further to the temples on the site. "Ulu" means head, and "Watu" means rock; the temple at "the head of the rock" stands atop a sheer cliff rising two hundred feet above the Indian Ocean. The temple commands a wonderful view of the sea breaking against the base of the cliffs below, and a totally unforgettable sunset
The kecak performance takes place on a circular stage, surrounded by bleachers that rise to a maximum of ten feet above ground to give everyone a good view. The performance plays out as the sun sets, and the culmination involves a giant fire display that is integral to the plot. No musical instruments are used in a kecak performance.
- Eat the freshest of grilled seafood in Bali with a romantic atmosphere along white sandy beach at Jimbaran Seafood Dinner. (At your own cost) It is definitely one of the best fresh Seafood in Bali. Food is very well prepared and the price will blow you away. A few crabs, some fresh fish and prawns and you will have an amazing feed
Departure Point :
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa, Bali, Kawasan Pariwisata Nusa Dua Lot. North 4, Jl. Nusa Dua, Benoa, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali 80363, Indonesia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.