Ulun DanuTemple with Tanah Lot Sunset Private Tour
This private tour visits Balinese temples and Jatiluwih Rice Terrace by private car and ends with viewing the sunset. Door-to-door transport saves you the stress and allows you to sit back and relax during the trip.
- Visit Ulun Danu Temple, a water temple on Lake Bratan
- Be amazed by Jatiluwih Rice Terrace, Bali’s irrigation system
- Take in the sunset at Tanah Lot Temple, well-known for its perch on offshore rock
On the day of the tour, we request you to check your temperature before going to the meeting point. Our guides will then take your temperature before boarding. In the case of temperature above 37.5°C (99.5°F), we will not be able to accept your party, and your tour will be cancelled without a refund. The wearing of a mask is mandatory during the tour, so please ensure to bring your own. We kindly request for your understanding to keep our community safe and healthy.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Private car
- Admissions to every site
- WiFi (Only inside the car)
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Jatiluwih Green Land
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
What's excluded :
- Transportation from/to East Tabanan, West Tabanan, Candidasa (additional fee required)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bali, Bali
Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel by private car. Pick-up time varies by hotel location.
Stop At: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
Pass through the majestic temple structure on land and then board a canoe directly to the pagodas in the middle of the lake.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jatiluwih Green Land, Jatiluwih Village, Tabanan 82152 Indonesia
Be amazed by the beauty of Jatiluwih Rice Terraces, which comprises over 600 hectares of rice fields. The green paddies along the sides of the hills creates a stunning rural scenery of Bali.
Enjoy the local cuisine for lunch here.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Tanah Lot perched high on the offshore rock is one of the most famous temple in Bali. As the sun goes down slowly, it creates a stunning view of the temple with dramatic colors of the sky.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Bali, Bali
We will drop you off at your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel. Please let us know where you stay when you book. Approximate pick up time is 9:00 A.M.Additional transportation fee is required for guests staying in:1. East Tabanan→220,000 IDR/person2. West Tabanan→340,000 IDR/person3. Candidasa→280,000 IDR/personPlease pay the additional fee directly to the guide, when you participate in the tour.No additional transportation fee is required for guests staying in:Kuta, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Denpasar, Ubud, Canggu, Uluwatu.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.